FLUTTERBY

Monday, October 02, 2006

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Today is a nice, rainy day. It is quite enjoyable outside and the temperature is perfect. Clinic today was nice also. I felt that I was getting the hang of probing. I think that I can still be more gentle and a little bit faster. the thing I have the hardest time with is seeing my probe depths. I wonder if I would be able to see things better if I had loops.
I feel that I have finally reached a really good spot. I no longer compare myself to everyone else or worry about getting straight "A's". Rather I am focus more on retaining the information, keeping a steady pace, and enjoying the time that I have in this program. I still feel like there are things that I miss, but I don't let it bother me too much because I realize that all people are human and we are bound to make mistakes.
I felt that I could have done better on the last exam and I think that I will make the goal to get higher grades on the next test. I felt that I just worried to much about absorbing the information instead of absorbing the information.
I also feel really good about my marital status, or dating status I guess. I used to worry about that all of the time. However, I have come to realize that Mr. Right is out there somewhere, and that when the time is right, I'll meet him. In the meantime, I am focusing on developing talents and hobbies that I have always wanted to have i.e. Quilting, sewing, beading, cooking, hiking, reading, car mechanics, etc. I feel that this is my time to really develop into the person I am supposed to be and I am grateful for this time.
Life is beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

Hi Celeste. I have a hard time seeing my probing depths also. Especially for the distals of the back teeth.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home