FLUTTERBY

Thursday, September 13, 2007

9/13/07

School has robbed me of my creativity. I used to have all sorts of fun titles for my blogs and now they are all just dates, how textbook.
Today went alot better than last week. I didn't feel like it was so chaotic. I felt like I was in control and I also felt more confident. I still struggle with distingushing calculus from tooth anatomy, restorations, or the CEJ. I think that as I have more experience, I will feel like I know better.
I also learned how to use the ultra sonic better. I need to move so that the curve and the face follow the crown of the tooth, which may mean that I have to move out of the conventional clinician position, but that's OK. I learned you can see alot more from 3 o'clock than I thought.
It's really nice to pick up tips and tricks from other people, it makes my job alot easier.
I also learned, that if a patient has had root exporsure for a long period of time, they have no cementum left and not to stress about removing it, because it's all ready gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home