FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

As the Semester Goes By

This has been an educational semester. I have learned alot about exploring, instruments, lots of lateral pressure, and most of all EVERYTHING. I still flake something everyday, but i am trying to better at paying attention to all the details. I feel that I am more confident than I used to be, but I still struggle at removing tenacious calculus and I get nervous for the day when I have my class three. I'm sure he will be difficult, but it will be ok.
The instructors are really good at teaching us patiently and that has been so appreciated. It is nice to feel like I am surrounded by a support team of people that are interested in the good of the students. I feel that Weber States Dental Hygiene program is difficult, but most fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home