FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Clinic Assistant

Today Valerie Warwood and I were clinic assistants. It was fun getting to check patients in, using the intercom system, restocking all the drawers, and all of the other responsibilities. It's nice to have a day off from seeing a patient. I like not having to chart.
Today, Joni's husband came in as her patient, but I pulled a prank on Joni by telling her that there was another patient here that said she was supposed to see them that day. She fell for, but as usual, was a really great sport when I told her that I was kidding. I like being in pods, I really learn alot from the other girls when i listen to what thye teach their patients and how they do it. I think that if I take a little from everyone in this program and add it into the way that I am as a clinician, that I might be half as good as they all are.
I am nervous about scheduloing my patients. I don't know what resources to draw, however, several have given me really good ideas. I just need to take some quality time making fliers and handing out my "business" card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home