FLUTTERBY

Monday, November 27, 2006

Mocking Bird

Today was my first real mock patient. It was really fun to get to do the whole proceedure. However, it seemed to drag on forever. Three hours starts to feel like a really long time. I wish that we worked as fast as the hygienists in private practice. We have to be so thorough though with our paper work and everything so it takes a long time. But I think all the thoroughness is really good for me, especially since I am not always the most detail oriented. It helps me not miss anything.
I passed my scale test, Angie didn't find any calculus. I felt pretty good about that. I know that I need to work a little harder on my operator positioning and on my fulcruming, both things would help alot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home