FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sounds

Orange Listerine- WHOUA CHI MA MA!!! THAT'S A KICK IN THE MOUTH!!
Vanilla mint Listerine- ba be babab BA DEE BOP!!
"So what what do you do if there's a fat stain that won't come out? Do you just hold your polisher on there for like ten minutes?" -Jones
"Joni, you are on one today!" -Name that will not be disclosed (not the staining kind of disclosed, but like the secret that you shouldn't tell. You know, like a government secret or mission impossible.)
Mint prophy paste- zzizzizz...tingly mint.
Celeste in the chair-"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Gina thought she had poked me because I jumped out of the chair. The truth of the matter is that I fell asleep and jumped when i woke up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

Celestial-
You are the BEST! I heart you!! But I won't disclose my identity because Gina just polished my teeth and I don't want them to be purple for the rest of the day. I personally award this the best blog ever award.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home