FLUTTERBY

Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Day

I think that I finally have the hang of probing. I didn't hurt anyone today and i felt that I could read better and faster than last time. the funny thing is that we don't necessarily practice outside of class, but it seems that when we come back we are better. I don't know how that works, but it does.
Disclosing solution is oh so attractive. I'm thinking of swishing some around on my next date. But that might be too irristable and I don't want to have to deal with any love struck boys. So maybe I won't use the disclosing solution after all.
stephanie brushed my teeth for me today and I was really impressed by how cleaning my teeth could feel without the prophy angle. It's interesting, but smart that we are encouraged to just brush our patients. I think that will help them realize that they can do the same thing themselves. I am excited to help others with their oral hygiene and get them to the point that they can have really good oral hygiene themselves, you know make a difference in the world.
So life is good, I am just so happy with how things are going. I honestly love living at home. When my parents are gone my little bro. and i just hang out. Last night we lit a fire, listened to Christmas music, talked about child hood memories and then gave each other wedgies. It was good times.
Life rocks!! TLLYTGIS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home