FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dental Screening

So I finally read ahead last night, really read and I actually felt ready for clinic today. It made such a difference. I felt that I could respond better to all of the questions and I felt that the information was cemented into my brain rather than floating by like it usually does.
Dental screening was something that I could feel comfortable with. It has nothing to do with my grasp or ability to adabt, but rather my own knowledge.
I also did more probing and exploring today and I felt that I was starting to get it a little more. Our TA, Emily, was super good at teaching us really good techniques and she helped boost my confidence a bit more. She really know her stuff and I felt that she helped me eliminate some bad habits that were forming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

WOW thanks. It's nice to know that I do help. You are doing so well and by the end of the semester you will be amazed at how much you have grown and learned. You taught me something new today about crown too, so we all have lots to learn form each other.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home