FLUTTERBY

Monday, October 23, 2006

CHEESE!!

Today we took pictures with the intra oral camera. Of course, I couldn't help but to goof off a little and I took some cadid shots of Ms. Gina. It was a lovely picture. I think that an intra oral camera is good for education purposes. It would be nice to be able to take a shot, sit the patient up, and educate with an actually picture of their mouth. The only thing is that we get so rushed during apointments, we rarely even do health history things in private practice, when are we going to have enough time to really educate each patient.
we also have some visitors from our sister school in China here today. I am trying to decide if I will go to China this summer or not. i think that it would be a good experience, but I don't know how much I really want to do it. I don't want to pay money for something that I don't really, really want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home