FLUTTERBY

Monday, October 16, 2006

Scalerific

Today's scaling went pretty well. It was nice to feel somewhat confident doing something. I feel that I can adapt to the teeth instead of gouging the gums all of the time. I think that I am pressing too hard and that I need to lighten up. I have found that we all seem to go pretty hard with our instrumentation until we realize that we can get the job done without being brutal. I think that part of it is also that we are nervous and holding on to those instruments for dear life and that we just need to relax. The nice thing is that I feel we don't even have to practice too much to improve alot. I think that I am catching on to the feel of things and that I can be a little more confident than I have been.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Celeste, you are such a character and a catch. I have a lot of cute guy friends and a brother that's an RM so let me know if you ever want to be set up.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home