FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Disclosure Statement

So Joni and I came up with this brilliant idea. We wanted to see lots of plaque when we disclosed so I didn't brush my teeth for 36 hours. It was disgusting, but it was all for the sake of science. And to be honest, I didn't make it to the 48 hour mark we were shooting for. I broke this morning and brushed my teeth. OOPS. Either way, I still had some plaque on there.
I probed today and I didn't hurt my patient. victory. She hurt me though, just kidding, gee Jones I hope you aren't reading this.
We have all decided that we like clinic because we know that we will be able to lay down for a few hours every other day. It's fabulous.
Well, I'm sleepy and kind of short winded, so I am going to sign off. Tootles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

You are a disappointment!! I can't believe you brushed your teeth. And, for the record...I hurt you on purpose. Just kidding, you know I love you and your brave efforts to avoid brushing your teeth.
P.S. Thanks for not hurting me:)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home