FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bay there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough

Today we did sealants, and there is no valley too low for sealants. It's nice to be able to have something to fill the grooves of the teeth to help prevent decay. We also passed off our air powder polisher PE and while Joni was doing mine, she sprayed water up my nose. I thought it was rather funny.
During sealants, I had a hard time getting #1 on Holly, so I just didn't do it. The tissue was so close around it and I couldn't isolate it enough, it kept on getting contaminated.
I really feel like I am going to end the semester strong. Joni and I are going to take 19 credits next semester and I think that we are going to be extremely busy. I don't think that I will work except just a little, enough to cover the bills.
I am looking for something adventurous to do over the summer while earning money. I was considering dental assisting in another state or something fun like that. I am glad that the summer is still a while away so I have a chance to figure something out.
School is great, so is life. I can honestly say that I am trying my best and that I am improving everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home