FLUTTERBY

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cha Ching$

Today was pretty good for class. I poked Holly royally and then I was really nervous from that point on. I've realized that I really need to think over all the details as I am working on the teeth. There was a place of small recession that was extremely sensitive and I felt that as a hygienist, I should have noticed it instead of hurting it.
I am ready for this semester to be over. I feel that I have started to slack off and that I need to study more, it is just so difficult to find the time to do that. I always run straight to work instead of studying and by the time I get home I still need to clean, do dinner, fulfill other responsibilities and have somewhat of a social life so that I don't ge crazy!! At the same time, though, I still feel realtively calm and up to date, I just know that I can do better and give it more of an effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home