FLUTTERBY

Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Back!

Today was our first day back after the long break. It feels like we have been gone for just a little while and not for as long as we have been. It is kind-of nice to back in the routine of things. We are all a little concerned about finding patients to fill our schedules. It's difficult because the patient has to come several times for 2 hour appointments and usually people just don't have that type of time. But this system has been successful for other students, so I am hoping that it will be good for me too.
So guess what? I am engaged! I am getting married March 2nd. I am a little nervous to try to balance everything. But I am so excited to be married to Josh Jensen, I think that it will be wonderful, because he is wonderful.
Well, onward and upward toward the next semester. My goal is to be so on top of things this time around. I hope that the plan works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home