FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

real patients

today was my first real patient day. I can't believe how different it was to be in someone elses mouth besides one of the girls. I had a hard time telling if I had gotten all of the calculus off or not. I learned alot of new things that I felt we should have been taught before and I felt kind-of frustrated with alot of the procedures. I felt that we tried to prepare but that we weren't really. I just may be mad and grumpy because I felt that I could have done better, but either way it was frustrating. At the same time I enjoyed getting to complete the whole procedure.
I know that I need to be do more back exercises so that I can stand the work. It is hard on the body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home