FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

TGIW

Thank Goodness It's Wednesday. today's clinic seemed so incredibly long. Joni and I both finished our patients early and passed off pe's, then we had to find something to do for the next hour. It's kind of hard to stay completely occupied for the whole time. It's totaly different with new patients because there's hours of paperwork, x-rays, OHI, OD and all of that stuff to do. When you have new patients, you're begging for more time.
I am still a little blurry about all the paper work and charting stuff. I always miss something in the chart or on the papers, plus the computer stuff is still a little beyond me too. I hope that I will be able to pick up on it more
Today, Daniel was my patient. He is so much fun. I stuck my instrument up his nose and he was left wtih a permanent ticklin sensation. It was pretty fantastic. But not as fantastic as he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home