FLUTTERBY

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

jan 24

today was kind-of slow. I learned that you really need to make sure that the x-rays are saved if you choose to do them digitally. I lost all of my pictures so I had to take them again and that sucked up all of my time. I am also picking up on little things to do that will make the amount of time the patient is in the chair shorter. Like really focusing on the anteriorsw really good the first time and doing an exploratory stroke instead of a working stroke on all of the teeth.
The nice thing iks that i finished my patient top to bottom todya. I also made a new friend. My patient was Megan Billings and she was really fun. I think that we and our husbands (to be) are going to get together and play games. It's always fun to have more friends.
I've decided that meeting new patients is like going on a first date. You want them to like you and you want to see them again. I was sort of nervous today when i went out to meet Megan. I'm just glad that my first experience was positive and not totally disheartening.
Joni was CA today, I missed her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home