FLUTTERBY

Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, again

Today was a very successful day. I was able to complete to class 2 patients and I passed off two PE's. I believe that I am starting to understand the reasoning and that I am able to apply my skills. I feel that I am improving and I feel a lot more confident. However, I have not yet completed a class 3, so I am sure that there is still plenty for me to learn.
One day, I missed a bunch of calculus on a patient, and ever since then I have been a lot more thorough. I have found that it is better to clean in control than to just scale around in an unorganized manner. I am glad that the las few patients I have done have had no remaining calculus.
My goal is to instrument more efficiently and to know which instruments are used where. I also aim to be able to detect calculus more proficiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home